cemitec is the Cetena Foundation´s Multidisciplinary Innovation and Technology Centre of Navarre. It is a Technological Centre specialized in four disciplines: Electronics, Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Engineering, Metallic Materials and Polymer Materials.
cemitec is a Miltidisciplinary Technological Centre whose mission is to contribute to improving the competitivensess of companies through R&D projects development, technological services and other activities that promote innovation.
Our vision defines the shared image of what we wish to achieve as a Centre in order to be successful as an organization (meeting the needs and future expectations of Interest Groups):
- To reach a level of recognized technological prestige (in the aggregate of the Technological Disciplines) and Society satisfaction equivalent to the leading Centres in the Sector.
- To reach a Centre size that is equivalent to the average size in the Sector.
- To have the right people (with regard to abilities, knowledge and experience) who reach a level of motivation and professional satisfaction that is equivalent to that found in leading Europian organizations.
- To increase the added value of the Centre by developing our own products (on our own or in collaboration with other Centres) and exploiting them through innovative technology-based companies, achieving recognized prestige on a national level.
- To provide value to our clientes through tchnological solutions (in some cases, in collaboration with other Centres), achieving satisfaction levels that are equivalent to those of leading European organizations. To be the technological partner of most of our strategic clientes, giving them strategic-technological guidance that contributes to their success in their markets.
- To maintain an adequate proportion between knowledge capture and knowledge transfer to companies activities, to increase the effective and efficient use of the Centre´s resources (people, technical means, etc), attaining a level that is equivalent to the leading Centres in the Sector, and to amintain an approppiate economic-financial balance.
- To reach a level of excellence in management according to the EFQM Model that is equivalent to the leading Centres in the Sector.
Values and Ethical Principles:
The values and ethical principles are the set of criteria that governs the actions and the prindiples that condition the bahevior and decisions of the people al our Centre and wich therefore constitute the philosophy upon which the behavior of oru organizations is based with regard to differente Interest Groups.
- Rigor and professionalism
- Approachability and the capacity to listen
- Continous improvement
- Agility and flexibility
- Involvement and commitment
- Respect for people
- Social responsibility
- Transparency and honesty
These Values and Ethical Priniples are throughout the organizationa through the three Key Competences: Customer service orientation, Technological Excellence and Teamwork.
Additionally, for Leaders, these Values an Ethical Principles are also throught the Leadership Competence.