In the automotive sector, we find hydraulic components in:
Conpanies manufacturing hydraulic components need to know the exact behavior of fluids in different operating modes. Knowing this imporves performance with regards to: noises, vibrations, cavitations, pressure waves, pressure losses in conduits, temperature and turbulence.
cemitec optimizes hydraulic components by:
- Reducing noise and vibrations in valves.
- Aiding in component design, meeting specific requirements.
- Developing theoretical models of component function
Design Methodology includes the following phases:
- Initial specifications and client requirements
- Fluid characterization
- A detailed system-level fluid-thermal study
- Experimental analysis
- The formulation of recommendations for improving efficiency / optimization
- Demostration of the effectiveness of these recommendations through computational models
- Verification of the designs at the client´s facilities
- Technology trasfer to the client, involving everything that has been developed