EMC and ES Testing and Advisement
The CE mark on a product means that either the manufacturer or the party introducing it into the market guarantees that it complies with the pertinent regulations.
CEMITEC provides advisement and performs Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Electrical Safety (ES) tests required for the certification of industrial an consumer electronic products. This facilitates the self-certification process for companies, which is required in order to obtain the CE mark.
Advisement regarding Directives an Regulations regarding CE Mark compliance:
- Studying European Directives that apply to each producto
- Determining an studying the regulations related to these Directives
Technical advisement in the areas of EMC an ES throughout the entires Electronic Product development cycle in order to ensure the compliance of the final product.
Definition and execution of a custom-designed Test Plan for each product.
- Requirements, technical specifications and functional characteristics that must be met by the product design, according to the applicable Directives an Regulations.
- The performance of prototype verification tests
- Support during the design phases in order to ensure EMC an ES compliance
Advisement in the search for solutions to specific EMC an ES problems during the testing period.
Acreditated Laboratory by ENAC